1. Student Amsterdam Model United Nations collects contact details from its participating delegates. The contact details that will be collected in order to participate are: your name, date of birth, email address, curriculum vitae, telephone number and passport.
2. These contact details are necessary for SAMUN due to organizational reasons. Participants agree upon the temporary storage of this data by signing a contract, which is binding under Dutch legislation. We keep up to date with the participating delegate via email and telephone number, we must consult a passport photocopy in order to process travel arrangements and verifications, and curriculum vitae in order to decide whether to access the delegate into our delegations.
3. Collected data concerning passports will be erased no later than four weeks after the actual conference, for which the data was collected. All other collected personal information, referred to in paragraph 1, 2 can be erased at any time on request by the participant.
4. Upon request, the participating delegate may request to be removed from any mailing list or to have their profile taken off any SAMUN-related social media outlet.
5. After each delegation has completed their conference, SAMUN will remove the delegate’s passport scan from our database.
6. SAMUN does not misuse your general information. We are not a commercial/profitable website and we do not sell or disclose any information to others.
7. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
8. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect